Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thoughts and Opinions by Natalia Brown

MY Name Is Natalia Brown ,a Student At Lighting A fire Summer Program. It has been a nice experience for me. It helped me to be confident, smart and say I can do it. Here we get a lot of jokes, play games and a lot more activities. Also it helps you find your T.A.Gs-Talents Abilities and Gifts, and helps you to get over some your fears.I also learned a song:  Before God made me He designed me with talents, gifts, and abilities. He made me for a purpose, for a purpose, my purpose. My opinions are if you get the chance to seize this opportunity take it; it teaches you a lot and with great things come great responsibilities. You should let your T.A.Gs shine, wear them inside out, not outside in, let everyone see your T.A.Gs. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment