Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Thoughts by Daniel Tomlinson

My name is Daniel Tomlinson. I am a member of the Lighting a Fire for a Better Jamaica summer camp. We learn a lot of good things here. Some of the things were learnt were that all men are made equal, we should emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, and that we were born to be whoever we are and to be the best of ourselves that we can be. We all have TAGs: talents, abilities, and gifts. We are the salt and light of the world, that means that as salt, we are to purify, preserve, and flavour others. As light, we are to show others the way so that they don't make mistakes. I met new persons and I have gone to new places. I know that when I leave here I will know how to talk to persons and tell them all that I have learned at this summer camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment