Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Thoughts by Patrina Ashlee Manning

My name is Patrina Manning. I am a 13 year old girl who attends this camp: Lighting a Fire for a Better Jamaica. I have learned a lot while I have been here. Two of the things I learned about are my TAGs and my Identity.

TAGs are talents, abilities, and gifts. We must let our talents shine, as well as our abilities and gifts. This is because God made everyone unique and every person is different. Some of us have talents and don't even know. So one of the good ways to find out is to ask God knowing He will answer your prayers, because nothing is impossible with God: Matthew 25 vs. 14-30.

My identity is who I am, and I need to learn about me. It is the special and unique part of yourself, what people see in you and don't see in anyone else. For example, when my friends see me they always run because I love to talk and take up a lot of their time. That is a part of my identity. Everyone has an identity. Jeremiah 1:5.

No comments:

Post a Comment